[ Job Summary ]
The Technical Writer produces and revises technical documentation to formalize. This includes user manuals, service manuals, release notes, case studies and blogs. Ensures technical materials are clear, concise, and easily understood. Consults frequently with RDs, System engineers and Customer facing advocates such as, customer service groups. Works closely with other Technical representatives, and Management to obtain information. Performs necessary support tasks: coordinates with internal customers, ensures regulatory compliance, and obtains approvals.
[ Responsibilities ]
- Ensures quality and technical accuracy of content and that it complies with regulatory requirements.
- Supports documentation change processes such as design control processes.
- Updates and maintains related files.
- Ensures that skills are maintained on a continual basis to support Technical Publications activities and objectives.
- Participates in process improvement efforts.
[ Requirements and Skills ]
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 6+ years of experience or master’s degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and strong customer focus required.
- Experience with Chinese/English writing in a business environment.
- Experience with information security knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Service Provider knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with CDN Service knowledge is a plus.